LeafAudio was founded 2008 by Manuel Richter as a production studio and professional outlet for his creative skills. Manuel is a musician and audio engineer, who looks back on many own releases and concerts. Nowdays the studio is mainly booked for Mastering and Mixing.
In 2009 Manuel started a DIY workshop series under the same name, which became one of germany's best known workshop series since then. Manuel and his colleagues did over 100 workshops since and worked with lots of interesting partners like Electronic Beats, Adobe, Ableton, Loop and many many more. They also develop synth modules and instruments:
• Microphonic Soundbox (Sound Design instrument)
• VCO-1 (DIY only / Analogue VCO)
• EXP-1 (DIY only / Expands VCO-1 to a complex OSC with LFO, FM etc.)
• Noisefoc (DIY only / Chaos VCO with light sensor)
• NTBA (DIY only / Unique digital VCO – will get a revision soon)
For end of 2020 LeafAudio will have some little DIY circuits for modular enthusiasts in the pipeline, like intelligent multiples, splitters, polarity switches, touch contacts etc. All modules are distributed via Exploding Shed.